Depuis 2009 Greenroom accompagne ses lecteurs dans leur recherche d’inspiration quotidienne sur le web et d’expériences musique hors du commun sur le terrain.
For what is now nearly four years Pumpkins has accompanied this media brand in its development and has helped it to now establish itself as a major player in the ‘pop culture’ news market and a reference point for music event s throughout France.
Desktop+Mobile Web Platform
The Greenroom.fr site gave itself the target of trailblazing the current musical scene and slowly expanding its range of dealings to include domains such as street art, photography, cinema, small screen culture as well as the latest trends and innovations.
- Creation and development of a cross-device news platform.
- Development of both an editorial line and calendar: daily exchange between the teams and the client.
- Follow-on studies and analytical statistics of the sites performance followed by recommendations on appropriate action for expanding the business model.
Community Management and influence
A sharp, interested and demanding community with whom we interact on a daily basis on several platforms.
- Build up and maintenance of a large community around social medias such as Facebook (161000 followers), Instagram (1900) and Twitter (16000).
- Mediatisation of the site’s contents and the promotion of events.
Partygoers will find what they seek in the agenda section of the website where the best events of the season are put forward.
- Daily maintenance and promotion of banners and articles.
Hand in hand with the brand we consider new possibilities, observe the market and ingrain superior work practices.
- Audit of the Greenroom digital ecosystem and a benchmark of its performance.
- Discussion and recommendations on the overarching strategy and direction of the project.